diumenge, 4 de juny del 2017

Gap Year

GAP YEAR

Once i finish baccalaurate  I want to travel the world. My goal is to become a good journalist, and to reach that, first I need to get experience on the job. So first thing first, I will go get a job so i can earn money to travel later. 

My plan is to work for about 4 months and then go to England to improve my english. After that I will talk to my uncle so he can help me with the journalism because he is a very imprtant journalist in Colombia and so is his daughter (my cousin). 
So I will stay in England for about 3 months in a house with a family of there and then i'll take a flight right to Colombia to be with my uncle and cousin so i can learn more about journalism.  

I don't want to see a Gap Year as a break, i want to see it as time to take profit even though I know that these 2 years will be tough and hard, but at least is worth it. 

If I could I would do what I said and more, because a productive person makes the difference and being lazy takes you nowhere.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada